sabato 14 aprile 2012

Killed obsession

Well, do u remember about my lates H&M obsession?
CURED.
I've been to Milano this week and visited all H&M's I met.
Well I didn't like the pieces live... First I didn find the one in the pic
second they are made of a poor fabric.
So no shopping... well almost no shopping...
( 2 pairs of shoes from las lolitas CUTE, a stop At MAC, a stop at Kiehl's, some basics at H&M for m Tee project... I said ALMOST)

Can't resist ruffles..
OH OH LOVE IT
But I've seen this collection at H&M and I felt tres inspirated ...
comin back to this...
Tadays list:
HAPPY because it doesn't rain!!
TODO going to my parents helping...
PLANS spending a nice evening with my friend mamaus
DIY another lamp makeo over and the t & scarf project....
always missng those 5 hours a day...
Besitos
Mastina


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento