mercoledì 18 aprile 2012

Inspired






This Days I'm plannig a fotoshooting for an AD.
I love this part of my job, when I just let my brain go and follow the mainstream of my inspiration.
Usually I have a feeling a Flair on my mind, an athmosphere I want. Sometimes a song, or a colour, a painting.
This time I've got a lot of things mixing up together.
chagall -magritte (more the second)
Forest of Flying daggers
Caravaggio” - Vermeere (for the lights and the still lives)

Erwin olaf o Odd Nerdrum (for gothic and irreal elements)
gotico alla tim burton o Giger  for Gothic and dark elements
Eiko Ishioka 
Mirror mirror and in general Faity tales
spot Chanel with vaness paradis ( la gabbia) and estella warren (capuccetto rosso).
Who Knows what is gonna happen...









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento